Hot Peppers and Capsaicin for Arthritis, Weight Loss & Antioxidant Properties
This is the way I pickle my hot peppers. They are so good for us! I eat one daily for their antioxidant and metabolism benefits. They actually help in keeping weight in check. Hot peppers contain Capsaicin in the white inner part and seeds. It is found in most varieties of hot peppers.
Below is MY own personal recipe for pickling.
• Wash canning jars and lids … set aside
• For each 1/3 c of spring water: add 2/3 c of White Distilled Vinegar
• Cover washed hot peppers (jalapeños, serranos, habañeros, or any other of your favorite peppers you wish to pickle). Add mini or sliced carrots, diced garlic and onions. If you wish you can add cauliflower buds and celery.
• Add salt according to your desires, basil leaves or dried basil, some peppercorns, thyme, parsley and chives (the herbs are optional but I find they add flavor to the heat!).
• Bring to a boil for 4 mins.
• Using slotted spoon, put combination of hot peppers, carrots, etc. into jars. Fill each jar to bottom of top ring. Add hot liquid to pepper mix making sure to cover the top of the mixture.
• Wipe rims of jars so there is no obstruction before putting lids and seal on.
• Hand Tighten lids
• They should pop-seal within an hour…once they have sealed you can tighten the lids more.
• Put canned product in pantry or dark place. TRY not to use for at least a few weeks. The longer they sit, the hotter the mix will be. I know it will be hard to resist!
Note: if there are jars that didn’t seal, check the rims for debris that may be underneath. Clean off and put mixture in microwave or heat to the boiling point again and re-jar. Use a different seal and wait for the jar to seal again.
If you cannot eat peppers due to digestive problems, do yourself a favor and try these capsaicin supplement. I try to only use supplements that are organic and without fillers and non-GMO.
“Jalapeños are rich in vitamins A and C and potassium. They also have carotene — an antioxidant that may help fight damage to your cells – as well as folate, vitamin K, and B vitamins. Many of their health benefits come from a compound called capsaicin. That’s what makes the peppers spicy”
These are 2 of the Capsaicin Supplements I have used when I have eaten too many hot peppers. These give you the benefits of Capsaicin without the digestive issue sometimes related to eating the “real” thing!
This Capsaicin Pain Relief Cream works like a miracle to alleviate joint and muscular pain.
Careful! This is very HOT spot pain reliever!!! Use it sparingly!
And here is a Custom Keto Diet PlannedJust for YOU! https://go2w.net/r/J4nMYm
This is an excellent cream formulated by an M.D. All natural. For each one you buy, one gets given to a Veteran.